Are you looking to join a dynamic and rapidly growing financial services brand? Here’s everything you need to know to start your career at Panthera Finance Group.
Why choose us?
Not only do we provide free barista-made coffee every morning, but we are also an equal opportunity employer, with a diverse and inclusive culture. We care about supporting our employees to enhance their wellbeing.
- Corporate sports teams
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid skills advancement courses
- Paid volunteer leave + volunteering opportunities through our own Foundation
- Regular learning and development coaching
- World-class employee Assistance Program
- Flexibility and work-life balance with our remote working policy
About our employees
- We value flexible work – we can offer full time, part-time or casual roles depending on your needs. 95.81% of employees believe that Panthera enables them to balance their work and professional life.
- Our team is diverse – 45% of our workforce was born overseas. We come from 47 different countries and speak 38 different languages.
- We empower one another – our employees say their favourite part of working at Panthera Finance Group is making lifelong friends, our complimentary barista, and our training programs.
- We promote from within – 95% of our team leaders were promoted internally.
- Your voice will be heard – 90% of our employees believe that Panthera Finance Group is an inclusive workplace where they feel valued.
- Be yourself – 93% of employees believe people of all cultures are valued and respected here.
Our hiring process
We advertise available roles on Seek and LinkedIn, in addition to here on our website. To apply, you will need to upload a resume and cover letter.
A representative from our HR team will contact you to chat about your application to find out a little bit more about you. This will be your first opportunity to ask us questions too.
Following a successful phone interview, we will invite you into an Assessment Centre (similar to a group interview) – this is where we will test some of your technical knowledge and get a feel for how you work in a team.
Background checks & referees
If everything goes to plan, we will conduct background checks, as there are certain boxes we have to tick before you can get started.
Regardless of whether you’ve been successful or unsuccessful in the role, we’ll keep you in the loop and give you a call to tell you the outcome of your application. If you’ll be joining the PFG team, we’ll provide you with some online training modules to complete prior to your start date.
Depending on your role at PFG, induction can range from two days to six weeks. Led by our dedicated Learning & Development team, this will empower you with the skills and knowledge to excel in your role. Our inductions include classroom style training, workshops, e-learning and on the job support.